Saturday, October 27, 2007

A few fun photos from the past couple of months

Well, I don't have any new news on when Iwill be in Lima, it's still estimated that my work visa won't be done until the end of November sometime. So, I thought I'd share some pictures from the past few months to show how good home, family, and friends are.

My Mom and Toby hiking.


Friends that came for the Hootenanny.


Night swim, that Karli talked us into, at Lake Blaine.
(thanks Kar, it was fun and is a great memory)


Toby and Robby with roller coaster hair at Magic Mountain in L.A

Karli, Toby, and I at the Ice Cave.


The family, minus Robby :( , camping at Crystal Lake.


My friend Melissa, her two girls, Karli and I at the Garden of the Gods in CO Springs.


Hill Kids at Sea World, proving you're never to old to ride a manatee.

Night water pit Challenge at YAA. This is really only something that you would do at camp. :) Karli and I are on the left. The goal is to knock the opponents into the water first. Karli and I won...but still fell victim to being pulled into the breath-taking, ice cold water below. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i tried to explain the water pit to jake...

he didn't quite grasp how that could be fun.

but then again, he is jake.